Sheridan Student Union Elections
This is your chance to get involved, gain valuable experience and to have your voice heard! Your Student Union Elections are just around the corner and we need YOU to get involved. There are 10 Board positions available - 5 at the Davis Campus and 5 at the Trafalgar and STC campuses.
Nomination packages will be available from March 14th - 18th. You can pick up the package from the Student Union offices or from our Nomination booth located at both campuses. The Brampton booth is located in front of the Fuse near Tim Horton’s and the Oakville booth is located in the B-wing near the Cafeteria.
- Be the voice for your fellow Sheridan Students
- Keep the Student Union accountable to the students. It’s Students money, help make sure it’s spent wisely
- Participate in critical decision making affecting the student body at large
- Work with College Executive on major decisions that affect all Students
- Meet and work with other student leaders
- Endless networking opportunities
- Gain important skills and experience that will help you build your resume
- Low time commitment
- Earn money
- Have fun
*The Sheridan Student Union Inc. (SSUI) Board of Directors will be composed of 11 elected student members who represent the SSUI membership, consisting of approximately 17,000 full-time and day part-time students at Sheridan College. The Board is responsible for determining the benefits that the organization will provide, keeping a long term and strategic perspective, oversight of the SSUI President & CEO, and exercising good corporate governance.
For more information you can email our Human Resources & Services Manager, Mark Brotto