The Kitchen Manager must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to ensure a high level of satisfaction among all customers, employees and all other clients. The Kitchen Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen and to provide professional leadership and direction to all kitchen staff.
BENEFICIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Enthusiastic, positive and organized
- Good listener and communicator
- Able to problem solve
- Food Safe Handling certification
- Knowledgeable of provincial requirements including WHMIS.
- Chef’s papers would be an asset
- Experience managing a team
- Exceptional decision making skills
- Demonstrates personal integrity & honesty
Please note this is a 10 month contract with the possibility of renewal.
To apply for the position, e-mail Mark Brotto (Human Resources Manager)